Category Archives: Site News
I had a small family emergency earlier this week that prevented me from updating the site for a few days. Things are back to normal and I’ve published several pages of new content.
Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Happy Kwanzaa.
We’re taking a break to spend time with family and dig deep for new shit to post. (It’s been a dry couple of weeks.) We’ll get back to posting again tomorrow – after presents and food.
All accounts have been sold!
For the fourth consecutive year, What The Christ? is celebrating the holiday season with an absolutely ridiculous VIP account sale and prize giveaway. Here are the details.
- We’re making a total of 50 lifetime VIP accounts available for purchase at $60 each.
- Each account includes a pair of lifetime guest account invitations. In other words, you’ll get 3 accounts for the price of 1 – and yes, you can split the cost and sell your invites.
As for prizes this year, we’re spreading the joy a bit thinner. Smaller prizes, more winners!
- 5 of the 50 accounts are flagged to win a gift-wrapped prize pack valued at $250.
- 1 of the 50 accounts is flagged to receive 10 guest account invitations instead of 1.
- 1 of the 50 accounts is flagged to receive a 1-year subscription to Amazon Prime.
- 1 of the 50 accounts is flagged to receive a 1-year subscription to Brazzers (XXX).
Interested in an account? Click here to get one!
I’m not going to lie; it’s been a rough couple of months for What The Christ?. We’ve endured lag, bandwidth overages, database corruption, and most recently a long overdue switch to a more reliable host. (Thank you, Dreamhost. Fuck you, MediaTemple.)
But we’re still here. We’ve almost made it through another crazy year. And with the holidays right around the corner, it’s time once again for the WTC Holiday Extravaganza.
There will be VIP accounts for sale. There will be prizes. There will be boobies. Stay tuned.
Black Friday is coming to a close and Cyber Monday is just around the corner. This year, we decided to jump on the bandwagon with a rare discount deal of our own.
We’ve got 15 lifetime VIP accounts up for grabs for $50 this weekend only. That’s $10 less than VIP accounts typically sell for – and we’re giving away prizes to boot.
- 1 of the 15 accounts is flagged to receive five free lifetime VIP guest invites.
- 1 of the 15 accounts is flagged to receive $150 in credit for the Steam Autum Sale.
- 1 of the 15 accounts is flagged to receive a mystery prize from Mr. Blue!
One last thing. If all 15 accounts sell before 11:59PM PST on Monday, November 26th, I’m going to give a randomly selected VIP (meaning any member with a paid account) a Wii U.
All 15 accounts have been sold!
For our final TFEPP2 quick prize, we just gave a VIP member a Logitech Z906 PC speaker system. (Mr. Blue owns a set. It’s awesome.) That’s the last of the quick prizes, folks.
We’ll be drawing the winners of the prize packs soon!
One of our VIP members just won a copy of Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2 courtesy of a friend (and long-time site visitor) who works at a GameStop store in Seattle!
One of our VIP members just won a Far Cry 3 pre-order courtesy of a friend at Ubisoft!