Tag Archives: ps3
E3 2012 is only a week away! Here’s a quick rundown of what we already know is coming.
- EA will announce Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2, developed by Criterion.
- EA will also announce Battlefield Premium, a DLC subscription plan for Battlefield 3.
- Bethesda will share details about Dawnguard, the first Skyrim expansion.
- Bethesda will also share details about Dishonored, the new RPG they’re publishing.
- Activision and Treyarch will share more details about Black Ops 2.
- Ubisoft is bringing a playable build of Assassin’s Creed III to the show.
- Gearbox is bringing a playable build of Borderlands 2 to the show.
- Microsoft and 343 Industries plan to release a full length trailer for Halo 4.
- We’ll learn more about the incredible looking PS3 game The Last of Us.
- Crytek will have a presence at the show to pump up the release of Crysis 3.
- Company of Heroes 2 should get its first official trailer(s).
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will be featured in some capacity.
- We’ll get a closer look at the Tomb Raider reboot, which is delayed to 2013.
- Despite their financial woes, THQ plans to release a new trailer for Metro: Last Light.
As always, we’re going to bust our asses to ensure that What The Christ? provides the best “no bullshit” coverage of the show anywhere on the Internet.
It looks like Codemasters has really taken a page out of the Burnout book. I’m intrigued.
They actually managed to make Robin look… cool. I’ll be damned.
Holy shit. This game looks absolutely fantastic.
Dishonored tells the story of a being named Corvo, the legendary bodyguard to “the Empress” who finds himself falsely imprisoned for her murder and sets out to exact his revenge on those who set him up.
Harvey Smith, of both Thief and Deus Ex fame, is the man directing the game’s development.
This is going to be awesome.
Tony Hawk himself has confirmed via Twitter that the HD reboots of the first Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater game will be available for Xbox 360 and PS3 next month.
Between this and Diablo III, I’m going to have a very hard time getting anything done.
A Target employee sent the photo embedded below to IGN. It confirms that Black Ops 2 a.) exists and b.) is due out on November 13th. So much for Activision’s big reveal.
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale is Sony’s answer to Super Smash Bros. It honestly looks like a straight-up clone to me. Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing, of course.
A four-and-a-half year old boy in Saudi Arabia reportedly killed his father this past weekend because the man didn’t buy him a PlayStation console.
The father, who has not been identified, died instantly from a gunshot wound to the head.
It’s unclear as to whether the boy asked for a Vita or a PS3.